Last Update il y a 2 mois
As a Shopify store owner, you can use the 'Thank You page' to sell more products to your customers after they make a purchase. Here's how to set up an upsell offer on the Thank You page.
1. Click 'Add offer' from the Selleasy app's offers page.
2. Choose 'Thank you page' section and click 'Add offer'
3. The 'Thank you page add-ons' offer allows you to choose ‘Trigger’ products and ‘Offer’ products.
- Trigger product is the primary product the customer intends to buy.
- Offer products are the upsells you wish to promote along with the trigger product.
Here's how to choose a trigger product:
Specific product - View and select the products
Tags - Select existing product Tags (eg. Women's clothing, Men's clothing, etc)
All products - Select all your products at once
You can also select products based on multiple variants. For example, for a T-shirt, the variants can be Small, Medium, and Large
4. Choosing the offer products
- Manual - View and select the offer products based on your targets
- Automatic - This allows Shopify to recommend products automatically from the store
Note: Before setting up an offer; make sure the offer products are in stock, the offer must have an image, and be in active status on the online store
5. You can also enable the ‘Thank you page discount’ (optional) to offer discounts to your customers for choosing the offered products.
Make sure to give an ‘Offer name’ (mandatory field) which is only for your internal reference and will not appear on your store. You can also customize the widget title here.
6. Once you’ve completed the setup, click ‘Save offer’ and you can now view the 'Thank you page upsell' offer once the customer has completed the payment process. The thank you page offer widget will appear on Shopify's native thank you page.
6. To test the Thank you page upsell, you need to switch your payment gateway to test mode to place a test order. You can add your payment details and complete the order to view the 'Thank you page upsell'.
Note: Since the Thank you page upsell happens in the end, to accept the upsell offer customers must re-enter the payment details. You can test the Thank you page upsell by adding the payment details in the test mode.
7. Verify if the 'Thank you page upsell' offer appears correctly on the Thank you page. If you do not see the offer or if the styling has some issues please reach our 24/7 support team and we'll help you out.
9. Visit the settings page and click 'Edit widget' to explore the settings to customize the 'Thank you page' upsell offer'
10. In the Settings page, you can customize the widget position and set the button actions.
11. You can also change the default contents of the widget and add a countdown timer.
To make common styling changes to the widget of all your offers like button color, text color, border radius, etc, you can make it in the ‘Common styling’ section. More widget customization can be done in the 'Custom CSS' section. You can reach us for this extended support.
Note: Since the 'Thank you page' offer redirects you to the payment page without entering the cart page, any cart page offer created for the specific product will not work.
This user guide will help you set up a 'Thank you page upsell' offer on your Shopify store with the Sellasy app. For more support, click the Chat icon on the bottom right of the page to get 24/7 assistance.