Last Update vor 2 Monaten
Installing the Upsell & Cross Sell - Selleasy app and the initial set-up is a simple process and it only takes a few minutes to get it done. Here's how to get started with the app and create effective upsell offers.
1. Go to the Shopify app store to find the 'Upsell & Cross Sell - Selleasy' app and click 'Add app'
2. You will then view this page where you have to click 'Install app' on the top right of the page.
3. Click the 'Enable' button to activate the Selleasy app on your theme editor.
4. On clicking 'Enable', a pop-up will be displayed. Click 'Go to theme editor' which will redirect you to the theme editor page.
5. Click the toggle button on the theme editor page to enable the Selleasy app on your Shopify store and finally click 'Save'.
6. Now go back to the app where you can close the pop-up and see the app enabled in your Shopify store.
7. You can now start creating offers by clicking 'Add offer'
Setup for post-purchase upsell offer
To create a post-purchase upsell offer you need to enable an additional setting to make it work on your Shopify store.
1. Once you've installed the app, you must enable the 'Selleasy app' on the Shopify checkout settings page. On the 'Settings page of the app, you will see an instruction to enable the app.
2. You will be redirected to the 'Settings page' where you must scroll down to enable the 'Selleasy app'
3. After scrolling, enable the 'Upsell & Cross Sell- Selleasy' and now you're all set to create 'Post purchase upsell offers'
For more information and support, reach out to our team to get 24/7 service to help you out.