Cart page is a great space to upsell more products to your customers. Check out this guide to create a cart page add-on offers in a few-step process.
1. Click 'Add offer' to create a cart page add-on offer
2. Choose the 'Cart page' section to select 'Cart add-ons' and click 'Add offer'
3. The 'Cart add-on' offer allows you to choose ‘Trigger’ products and ‘Offer’ products.
- Trigger product is the primary product the customer intends to buy.
- Offer products are the upsells you wish to promote along with the trigger product.
Here's how to choose a trigger product:
- Specific product - View and select the products
- Tags - Select existing product Tags (eg. Women's clothing, Men's clothing, etc)
- All products - Select all your products at once
Note: Before setting up an offer; make sure the offer products are in stock, the offer must have an image, and be in active status on the online store
4. You can also enable the ‘Cart add-on discount’ (optional) to offer discounts to your customers for choosing the offer products.
Discount options available are:
- Percentage or fixed value
You can set a percentage value to be discounted or set a fixed value that will be deducted from the original cost.
This option allows you to offer your customers free shipping service for the entire order upon choosing the upsell funnel offers.
5. Make sure to give an ‘Offer name’ (mandatory field) which is only for your internal reference and will not appear on the cart page. You can also customize the widget title here.
7. Once you’ve completed the setup, click ‘Save offer’ and you can now view the 'Cart add-on' on the cart page when customers click checkout.
8. Verify if the 'Cart add-on' pop-up widget appears correctly on the cart page when you click checkout. If you do not see the widget or if the styling has some issues please reach our 24/7 support team and we'll help you out.
9. Visit the settings page and click 'Edit widget' to explore the settings to customize the 'Cart add-on' pop-up widget.
10. In the Settings page, you can customize the default contents and enable options such as quantity picker, countdown timer, etc.
11. Visit the ‘Styling’ page where you can customize your widget styles such as the background color, widget size, font size, font-weight etc. Make sure to select ‘Cart add-on' from the drop-down button of the ‘Preview’ section
To make common styling changes to the widget of all your offers like button color, text color, border radius, etc, you can make it in the ‘Common styling’ section. More widget customization can be done in the 'Custom CSS' section. You can reach us for this extended support.
This user guide will help you set up a 'Cart add-on' offer on your Shopify store with the Sellasy app. For more support, click the Chat icon on the bottom right of the page to get 24/7 assistance.