Post-purchase upsell setup
How to setup post-purchase upsell?
Last Update 2 bulan yang lalu
Our post-purchase upsell natively integrates with Shopify Checkout. This means that, the upsells get automatically billed and added to the original order in a single click. Since the app works with Shopify Checkout, the following are the required conditions for the post-purchase upsell to show up:
- You use Shopify's payment gateway. This is supported in the countries listed here.
- The online store customer uses a credit card to make the purchase.
Enabling the widget
- In Shopify admin, go to Settings > Checkout, and scroll down to the Post-purchase page section. Here you should choose our app name "Upsell & Cross-sell Kit".
- In the app's Settings page, click on Edit widget under post-purchase upsell. Ensure the widget is enabled.
- Maximum items displayed for upsell/cross sell - maximum number of items that can be displayed on the post-purchase upsell page.
- Enable automatic recommendations - Check this if you want to use Shopify's product recommendations in the absence of manually setup offers.
Text & Translations
In case you want to customize the default text that appears, or if your website is in a different language, you can use this section.