Frequently bought together widget setup
How to customize the product page upsell widget?
Last Update 2 ay önce
To customize the frequently bought together widget, follow the below steps.
- Go to the app's admin portal, and go to the Settings page.
- Under the Your widgets section, click on Edit widget.
- The widget details page will open up. The customizations possible are explained below.
- After making any changes, click the Save button.
- Maximum number of items in offer - this will limit number of items displayed. Setting this as 1 will show one upsell product alone with the main product.
- Enable automatic recommendations - Usually we map product relationships manually from the Offers page. But, if you have a large number of products and it's hard to manually map product relationships, you can leverage the Shopify's product recommendations feature. If a manual offer is not available and automatic recommendations is enabled, we will use Shopify's recommended product feature to generate the offer. Please note, we cannot control Shopify's recommendation algorithm at this point of time.
- Where do you want to place the widget? - By default, we will attempt to place the widget in the product page below the product details section. You can also change this by specifying a CSS selector. Finding the CSS selector can be slightly technical, if you need any help contact our support team and we'll help out.
- Margins - You can adjust the margins around the widget to space it out neatly.
Text & Translations
The default text that appears for labels and messages can be changed to suit you store's language or preferences.